Welcome to my mid life crisis!

I can't believe you are actually reading my blog! How cool. Pretty much I am doing this for myself. Kind of like an on-line diary if you will. Hope you like it...just don't look too close at grammar and spelling!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

3 weeks until FreeWheel!!!

I did 48.8 miles in the wind today.  Wind and Hills, OMG.  It was rough, really rough, but I feel so pumped that I did it.  I really think I can handle this bike trip now....at least the biking part.

Someone mentioned about having to squat in the cornfield during FW.  I about fell off my bike.  It never occurred to me that a convenience store restroom wouldn't always be around if you needed one.  I have never used anything but a potty when I have to pee.  I've apparently led a sheltered life.  ewwww....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! I'm not the kinda gal that knows how to pee without a potty either. Maybe you can explain to me just how a girl is supposed to do something like that. ; )

    ReplyDelete