Welcome to my mid life crisis!

I can't believe you are actually reading my blog! How cool. Pretty much I am doing this for myself. Kind of like an on-line diary if you will. Hope you like it...just don't look too close at grammar and spelling!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 3 continued

9:00a.m.

Having a blast!!!!!!!! The rain cleared out by 6:00 a.m. It is a beautiful day. Incredible scenery. 35 miles down and 34 more to go. Lots of horn honking at my princess/ballerina/fairy costume.  I have been told I look like an Ostrich from behind! LOL Donna looks awesome as Dorothy. Got to eat my sandwich now and then ride. Woooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!

3:00 p.m.
Today was so awesome! Muldrow is a really neat town and they rolled out the welcome wagon for us. I had the best hamburger ever. And then Donna and I went to the hotel! Woo hoo!!!




Now keep in mind this hotel is nothing I would ever stay in before but right now it's heaven even with the dead flies and roach ontbe floor. I got a real shower and feel like a new woman! It's amazing how the $60 for the hotel transformed my trip.

Donna and I are getting ready to ride back over to camp ground to hang with everyone, eat, and attend the 7:00 meeting. Then back to our ice cold room to sleep in real beds!! If we are lucky they will have unstopped the bathtub so it will drain and I can have another shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment