Welcome to my mid life crisis!

I can't believe you are actually reading my blog! How cool. Pretty much I am doing this for myself. Kind of like an on-line diary if you will. Hope you like it...just don't look too close at grammar and spelling!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 0 Texas Border to Hugo 10 miles

Hugo Oklahoma. Only rode 10 miles on what they call day 0.  My sister Donna and I rode from Texas border to Hugo. 1,000 other crazy people here. 



It was so hot. Still is and it is 4:00am right now. I didn't know birds chirpped all night long. I think I slept a little. Did I mention it was hot? How many more days?

Will this get easier? I'm ready to bike. That I love. Camping I'm not so sure about. My sister says our tents are big and nice. I have no reference point. It's hot.


I skipped the shower last night. It was hot in there and looked so nasty. I cleaned up in the sink a little. Ewww. Today they should have the shower truck for us and I hope and pray that is better.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you need to get out more. :) Maybe by the time this is all over being outdoors wont bother you so much. Proud of both of you for doing this. Enjoy the experience and focus on Gods beauty and being one with him during all this. Changing your perspective might make the trip/time more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete