Welcome to my mid life crisis!

I can't believe you are actually reading my blog! How cool. Pretty much I am doing this for myself. Kind of like an on-line diary if you will. Hope you like it...just don't look too close at grammar and spelling!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 3 Heavener to Muldrow 65 miles

4:30 a.m.
It's pouring out there. I'm all dressed and ready to roll as soon as lightening stops. I slept some finally!! Yea!!! Think I got 4 hours.  The school cafeteria was air conditioned.  Donna and I brought our inflatable mattresses into the cafeteria. However, didn't realize every time you move the slightest it makes a awful squeaking noise. I really ticked the guy off beside me. I opened my eyes a couple of times during the night when I rolled over and he was glaring at me. Whoops!


I've learned something about myself. I'm not an outdoor camping person. Is it cheating if we get a hotel room in Muldrow? I just can't take it anymore!  I can bike but I can't camp in heat. If that makes me a wimp then so be it! I need sleep!!  My husband is the best.  He texted me that he reserved a hotel in Muldrow for us. 

Today is crazy day so I am wearing a tutu and princess hat. Donna is dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  Wonder if she can click her heels together and get us home faster?

I am highly motivated to make it to Muldrow because the budget inn resort and spa awaits me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment